Am 11.10.2015 um 22:29 schrieb Peter Beck:
On 10/10/2015 08:22 PM, Alain Abbas wrote:
for now we had stopped the deployement of activesync and outlook2013
Hi Alain,

good to know I am not the only one ;-)
I've also switched (at least the big mailboxes) to IMAP and
CalDavSynchronizer (which will hopefully soon get CardDAV support).

But still hoping someone can enlighten us here on the list...

Regards
Peter
Hi Peter,

also tried a lot with activesync and had the same problems with mailboxes
above 3 or 5 GB. Some of them are even 20+ GB.
These are my settings with a prefork (/etc/default/sogo) of 15:

    SxVMemLimit = 1024;
    SOGoMaximumPingInterval = 3540;
    SOGoMaximumSyncInterval = 3540;
    SOGoInternalSyncInterval = 30;
    SOGoMaximumSyncWindowSize = 128;
    SOGoMaximumSyncResponseSize = 524288;
    WOWatchDogRequestTimeout = 60;

With these settings (and IMAP wordlenght of 4MB) i am able to sync approx 4-5GB
in an hour. And for small mailboxes this i enough and mostly stable.

But the most difficult problem is, that Outlook sometimes does not display a message in INBOX whereas another device connected via IMAP does list all elements. So there are two workarounds, one is do move this mail item to another folder and back and hopefully it gets resynced and displayed. Another is to delete the .ost cache file and let Outlook resync everything. Obviously this is not a way to go regulary. This problem is a show stopper for me as i can not say for sure if my inbox is always properly synced (not everyone has another device to check consistency). As i already saw that behavior with Outlook 2013
being connected via IMAP i cannot blame it on EAS or SOGo.
Yet another issue i saw with EAS and a mailbox with 35+ GB is performance when switching context to calendar or contacts or just searching an element... it all happens at unacceptable slowlyness.

I read many complaints with mailboxes that big on the list here and also did not succeed to make it run. I suspended implementation
of EAS until it will be more stable or I get openchange running flawlessly.

best,
sascha