I only seem to have this problem on this list and the mrtg lists... however a number of messages come with attachments. Looking at them, they appear to generally be PGP keys. Not a major issue, but now I have dozens of them (well, more).

Not to pick on people, but just in the last few days, I see it from Theo Van Dinter, Michael Parker, Thomas Bolioli, and that seems to be it for the past week or so.

I'm using Eudora Windows 6.2.1.2. Any way to turn this off? The entire contents of the attached file appear as below: (This from Theo)

As a test, I e-mailed myself the contents of the attached file, and it did not convert it to an attachment.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Evan