On Wednesday, February 16, 2005, 2:25:52 PM, Thomas Bolioli wrote:
> Hence my problem.
>  From my local.cf which is not overridden anywhere
> skip_rbl_checks 0
> dns_available yes

>  From etc/procmailrc
> SPAMC="/usr/bin/spamassassin"
> :0f
> |$SPAMC

> but the surbl checks only occur when I do spamassassin -t < file_w_msg
> and not when procmail does the forwarding.
> I am at a loss. This has never worked since I install 10.1 (SA 3.0.0).

SA 2.63/2.64 used a separate patch called SpamCopURI, and SA
3.x uses the built in program urirhssub for SURBL lookups.

If you had SpamCopURI before, did you get rid of the it and the
rules for it, as you should for 3.X?   (3.X versions have SURBL
rules set up by default).

Did you perhaps upgrade from 3.0.0 to later versions?  If so, did
you remember to change the rule type from "header" to "body" as
mentioned at:

  http://www.surbl.org/faq.html#body

Jeff C.
--