On 31 Aug 2018, at 4:05, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

On 08/30/2018 10:16 AM, Bill Cole wrote:
It's hard to understand this circumstance based on the generic description.

It appears that you have a configuration where a relay is in
trusted_networks (i.e. you believe what it asserts in Received headers)
but it is NOT in internal_networks so it is in the synthetic
X-Spam-Relays-External pseudo-header, it is the only element in
X-Spam-Relays-External so the message matches__DOS_SINGLE_EXT_RELAY, and
it has no rDNS so the message matches __RDNS_NONE.

So: why is that nameless machine that you cannot make a named machine NOT in internal_networks?

multiple client PCs in the local network.

and as client PCs, I don't want to put them into internal_networks.
(And if I remember correctly, I should not).

This is a great example of why it is always helpful to have actual (or carefully constructed) samples of mail and of how that mail is analyzed by SA in order to solve a classification problem. I still don't have a solid understanding of how this mail is flowing and what sort of trust you have in the behavior of the specific machines involved in generating and/or transporting the mislabeled email, so I can't say for sure how you should classify those client PCs.

As I said in my earlier message today, I think you have a circumstance that can't be forced into how SA classifies hosts.