Marc and others about voting,

The ASF is a meritocracy not a democracy.  Voting privileges are earned by
demonstrating merit on a project.  That is the project management committee
aka the PMC.  Discussion with the PMC on this change started in early April
with a vote in early May by the PMC.

To Marc, your Ad hominem attacks are not needed and I will ignore messages
that use them.

To you and others spouting off, be reminded that this is a publicly
archived mailing list and you will be on the wrong side of history.
Consider that when you post.

Regards, KAM