On 14/07/2020 19:03, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

> Marc and others about voting,
>
> The ASF is a meritocracy not a democracy.  Voting privileges are earned by
> demonstrating merit on a project.  That is the project management committee
> aka the PMC.  Discussion with the PMC on this change started in early April
> with a vote in early May by the PMC.
>
> To Marc, your Ad hominem attacks are not needed and I will ignore messages
> that use them.
>
> To you and others spouting off, be reminded that this is a publicly archived
> mailing list and you will be on the wrong side of history.  Consider that
> when you post.

Ahhhhh now the true dictatorship comes out

"how dare you disagree with me"  "dont like you hating on my decisions"
wahh wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You are the only one being inconsiderate Kevin, if you actually were
serious you would have brought this this out on this list for
discussion, with you know, T H E  U S E R S  of the software to have
their say, without us YOU are irrelevant.

it shows you treating every single one of us with utter contempt.

YOU made this decision, YOU have to live with ALL the consequences both
good AND bad so suck it up princess.

your attack on people disagreeing with you shows YOU have NO thought to
anyone on this but for  jumping on some bandwagon"

As for side of history? pfft I like probably  over 50% of this list are
NOT Americans, but the world is used to Americans trying to force their
views down down everyone elses throat.

Feel free to ignore me, I, like most here have made their point very
clear we are disgusted with your dictatorship, we know you don't care
what any of us think,  SO let HISTORY  also reflect that too!

Since SA does have alternatives, and i get more reasonable debate out of
talking to my rottweilers than you, this ends my waste of time.