"Kevin A. McGrail" <kmcgr...@apache.org> writes:

> All:
>
> As of today, the configuration option WHITELIST_TO has been renamed
> WELCOMELIST_TO with an alias for backwards compatibility.

Kevin,

Please consider adding an easy way to turn the backward compatibility on
and off.

So we, person in charge of mail systems, can find all the obscure places
where the renaming will break something; because I am strongly beleiving
that issues will arise from the less unsuspected places.

The compatibility enable option will allow us to run without
compatibility, notice where the thing break and enable the compatibility
while solving the issues. That will be the less damaging way for our
users.

Best regards,

Olivier