On Sun, 19 Jul 2020, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

Additionally, the rule USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO has been renamed to
USER_IN_WELCOMELIST_TO to assist those running older versions of
SpamAssassin get stock rulesets.

If you have custom scoring or any custom rules building on
USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO, please accept our apologies and change the
references to USER_IN_WELCOMELIST_TO.

These are the rulenames from the base rules that are (potentially) subject to renaming:

     HEADER_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST
     HEADER_HOST_IN_WHITELIST
     RCVD_IN_SEMBLACK
     SUBJECT_IN_BLACKLIST
     SUBJECT_IN_WHITELIST
     URI_HOST_IN_BLACKLIST
     URI_HOST_IN_WHITELIST
     URIBL_BLACK
     USER_IN_BLACKLIST
     USER_IN_BLACKLIST_TO
     USER_IN_DEF_WHITELIST
     USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST
     USER_IN_SPF_WHITELIST
     USER_IN_WHITELIST
     USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO

(Some of these rules are historical and are currently disabled; they are included for completeness.)

It would be helpful if we could be informed whether anyone has post-SA processing that looks for these rulenames in the SA hit results, e.g. for making message delivery decisions.

Thank you.

  Back in 1969 the technology to fake a Moon landing didn't exist,
  but the technology to actually land there did.
  Today, it is the opposite.                               -- unknown
 Today: the 51st anniversary of Apollo 11 landing on the Moon