On 7/24/20 7:41 PM, Noel Butler wrote:

On 24/07/2020 23:26, Benny Pedersen wrote:

Noel Butler skrev den 2020-07-24 14:57:

because it shits trolls like you off

https://imgur.com/pHlUeZY?fbclid=IwAR2l8HBDnXST5-adnmyIbBAsq16sZeGNhfqHwBNM8IkQZsir2aUw-H919hk

dunno what you referenced benny I only click on links that are from friends/family/trusted sources - which you are none of

but your so stupid you forget most people on this list are seasoned network/system admins and take the same approach.

What.. you can't look at a photo on the net, and protect yourself in the process?  Some of us really ARE seasoned network/system admins - who know how to follow links without getting hacked.

Jeez... talk about trolls.

In practice, there is.  .... Yogi Berra

Theory is when you know everything but nothing works.
Practice is when everything works but no one knows why.
In our lab, theory and practice are combined:
nothing works and no one knows why.  ... unknown