Arrg do we have to invoke the "Toilet Rule"* ?

Would everyone calm down if Kevin would promise to never make another
change to bow to the gods of Political Correctness?  Kevin, would you
be humble enough to make this promise and admit you stepped in a
pile of caw-caw?

I'm sure the real spammers are just scratching their heads over this one. For years they have tried attacking SA through all manner of technical games when all along all they had to do to divide and conquer is get us to start fighting over colors!!!!

Ted

*Toilet Rule - any online discussion that has reached the point where someone makes a reference to a toilet needs to be flushed... ;-)