Your mail is in html.  That will get it some points; I suggest
text/plain :-)   Many will say I'm just being a curmudgeon about
this.  Attempting to recover content and continuing:

Cian <cian4apachebugzi...@gmail.com> writes:

  > I am also having a world of trouble getting my emails to Outlook
  > users.  For reference, my work domain has one user (me).  I have had
  > the account for about 9 months and I have not yet sent 100 emails.
  > I typically send an email to a single recipient, although I will
  > occasionally CC a handful of people. What I’ve tried: I have also
  > set up SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.  I’m *pretty sure* they’re solid.
  > Emails still go to junk.Initially, I didn’t have anything actually
  > at the website for my domain, so I threw my executive summary into a
  > google site.  Emails still go to junk I've checked our public IP and
  > the domain name at mxtoolbox.com – no errors, but it warns that a)
  > my DMARC policy isn’t q or r, and b) it doesn’t care for my SOA

I have only run into one scoring technique that complained about the
lack of a website at the sending domain.  I think that's totally
ridiculous.  There is no reason that mail from john...@example.com
should be considered suspect because trying to resolve example.com to an
A record and connecting to 80 or 443 fails.  Email predates the web by a
very long time.

  > I tried to get on Microsoft’s SDNS and JMRP, but I was not able.  I
  > am pretty sure I have a shared IP, but I don’t know how I would
  > check that.

This is the first I've heard of SDNS and JMRP.  However, the shared IP
comment is worth paying attention to.  Basically, much reputation is per
IP address, and hosting plans that put lots of customers on a single IP
address cause them to be affected by each other's behavior in terms of
blocklists.  That is not good for you.

  > Microsoft also suggested I join the Return Path Safe Senders
  > program, but I am pretty sure I would need a dedicated IP for that.

I give positive points for some RP categories as I have the vague
impresssion that it its, for mail that arrives at my server, correlated
with spam:

score   RCVD_IN_VALIDITY_CERTIFIED      -2      # was -3

  > In any case, I don’t love the idea of paying to get whitelisted so I
  > can send 11 emails a month.I’ve checked several sites and my domain
  > isn’t on any blacklists.

Generally the view in the open source spam world is that a list that
asks you to pay to get good treatment (removal from blacklistt, addition
to whitelist) is unethical.

As for your "domain", also look up the IP address your mail comes from,
because that's more important.  A lookup service I have found useful is:

https://multirbl.valli.org/

  > However, I did register the domain through NameCheap, which is on
  > the UCEPROTECT_LVL3 list.

That is probably your entire issue.  UCEPROTECT is at best
controversial.  Take everything you read on the internet with a grain of
salt, but just earlier today I had cause to read about this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_DNS_blacklists
https://www.linode.com/community/questions/20952/linode-blacklisted-on-uceprotect-rbl
https://blog.sucuri.net/2021/02/uceprotect-when-rbls-go-bad.html

  > The domain is relatively new, as I said, but I don’t send any bulk
  > mail of any kind from it.  All mail is either to people I
  > specifically know, people to whom I have received a personal
  > introduction, or people listed as contacts for their organization on
  > public websitesMy mail is handled by Zoho Mail, so I haven’t done

"listed as contacts" sort of sounds like you are spamming...

  > anything fancy with the mail server.  If there’s anything I should
  > try, I will, but I might need the instructions at a fifth-grade
  > levelI am fairly careful with my words, and the emails are
  > appropriately long, so I would be surprised if they were getting
  > flagged for trigger words.  I have tried mail-tester.com and it did
  > not object to the body of my emailsMail-tester.com claims to test
  > emails against SA, although I know this is a contentious point
  > around here.  I bring it up, though, because the fact that my TLD is
  > “.space” raised some flagsWhen I have called my contacts, they have

.space is Widely Regarded as Sketchy.

  > been as confused as I am that they did not receive my emailsEmails I
  > send to any other domains are never a problem spam-wise Notes: I do
  > not have a list-unsubscribe header in my emails, for one because I
  > don’t have a list, and for two, because I don’t really know how.  I
  > can add one if necessary, although ideally I’d like the language to
  > be clear that my emails don’t go to a list of any kindI have a
  > signature in my email.  It has my phone number, but no address
  > because I don’t have a physical location yet.  Some articles
  > suggested this is bad; I hate to put my home address in all my
  > emails, but I can if necessary.  It’s in my Dun and Bradstreet
  > profile, anywayMy domain contacts are anonymized, courtesy of
  > NameCheap.  NameCheap made this sound appealing, but I read
  > somewhere that this makes you look sketchy.  I could fix this, if
  > necessary.  I suspect I’ve already given you the smoking gun, but if
  > this isn’t enough information to hit on the problem, I am happy to
  > provide more

It is really hard to know what is going on, but the combination of
Microsoft and UCEPROTECT makes me suspicious based on a different
situation at a different hosting company that I heard about within the
last 12 hours.

You need to figure out what blocklists you are on.   And you should stop
sending unsolicited commercial mail.   Really, that means do not send
mail where the recipients will perceive your mail as spam.  It doesn't
matter how you perceive it.