Complain to the European Union. It is not in Microsoft's and google's interest
to fix this. By frustrating/sabotaging other providers services, they create an
environment where users are forced to switch to the outlook.com/gmail.com
cloud. Eg. what you have done is already more than gmail.com is doing, they are
still working with an spf ~all.

This companies have billions in cash, so there is no reason not to fix this
problem. This is just a management decision.