Hi,

I'm seeing bounce messages being tagged incorrectly and would like
some help in how to fix it. This is mail sent from our servers.

https://pastebin.com/s032ndrA

It's not only hitting DMARC_REJ_NO_DKIM and DMARC_FAIL_REJECT, but
also KAM_DMARC_REJECT, giving it no opportunity to ever get delivered.
I'm assuming it's failing DMARC because the envelope sender is the
same as the original message but the message body and From address are
that of the rejecting server.

How do others deal with this? I'm just now seeing
welcomelist_bounce_relays - I don't think I've seen that before or
have defined it. The description says the BOUNCE_MESSAGE won't fire if
this isn't defined, yet this rule was triggered.

It's also somehow hitting BAYES_99 - do you train your bounce messages?

Thanks,
Alex