>https://pastebin.com/s032ndrA
>
>It's not only hitting DMARC_REJ_NO_DKIM and DMARC_FAIL_REJECT, but

where did you get these from?

On 22.04.22 10:02, Alex wrote:
I just realized these are from my local rules, put together from a
conversation many years ago, apparently from before SA had built-in
DMARC support.

https://www.mail-archive.com/users@spamassassin.apache.org/msg95643.html

now I really wonder why these aren't part of stock SA rules.

DMARC is built on header From:, this needs either correct DKIM, or correct SPF
with envelope from domain equal to header From: domain.

this message has no DKIM signature. policy is reject:

_dmarc.deltra.de.       86400   IN      TXT
"v=DMARC1;p=reject;rua=mailto:postmas...@deltra.de";

Ah yes, thanks.

and spf is unapplicable since the envelope from is null.

Isn't that the case with all bounce messages?

usually yes, it should be. But we of course can't guarantee that.

This also means that SPF can't be used, thus either those messages have DKIM signatures, or they CAN NOT pass DMARC.

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".