Don't know why this didn't go through.

On 2022 Jul 13, at 12:24, Grant Taylor via users
<users@spamassassin.apache.org> wrote:
> On 7/13/22 12:19 PM, @lbutlr wrote:
>> So, a supposed bounce from also three years ago. And that bounce did not
>> come from my mail server as I have never run qmail. No IP addresses, no
>> Received headers, nothing that could possibly be used to figure out what is
>> going on here.
>
> I think this is a courtesy message from the mailing list saying that a
> message that it tried to send to you was bounced.

That is what it is SUPPOSED to be. What it actually is is something else.

> It provides a copy of (part of) the message for your convenience.

Which is
        1) three years old
        2) could not possibly have come from my mail server.

> Nothing about that implies that you sent the message that bounced.

No, and I never said that.

--
Bart: That was the worst day of my life
Homer: That was the worst day of your life SO FAR.