On 14/07/2022 04:24, Grant Taylor via users wrote:

On 7/13/22 12:19 PM, @lbutlr wrote:

So, a supposed bounce from also three years ago. And that bounce did not come from my mail server as I have never run qmail. No IP addresses, no Received headers, nothing that could possibly be used to figure out what is going on here.

I think this is a courtesy message from the mailing list saying that a message that it tried to send to you was bounced.

It provides a copy of (part of) the message for your convenience.

Nothing about that implies that you sent the message that bounced. Instead it is extremely likely that you did not originate the message that bounced.

ezmlm has been long brain dead, I particularly like its messages saying its reject message but never tells you the actual 5xx code.

I aint about to go through 2019's logs to find out why either :)

--
Regards,
Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate this message without the authors express written authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.