On 7/18/22 5:30 PM, Noel Butler wrote:
Which is a joke, because it does not, and qmails ezmlm has never included enough of the headers telling us _why_ we rejected it.

Your opinion of the notification doesn't change the intention behind the notification.

Most of the notifications that I see also include a message number which can be used to find the message in the archives.

At the very least they let you know that a message was rejected.

I can then go look at my MTAs logs and deduce why message(s) were rejected with more authority than anything the MLM could tell me.

But seriously folks, why the noise, its 3 years old (well mine was), get over it :)

The age of what prompted the discussion doesn't negate the discussion.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die