On 13.02.23 17:42, joe a wrote:
Have some annoying SPAM that consistently shows a negative score on BAYES. Is the default scoring or influenced by BAYES in some way?

*-1.9 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
*      [score: 0.0000]

This indicates a mistrained database, which means you have trained too many spams or spam-like messages (commercial messages) as ham.

Proper training of spams should help. Just keep your spam (and optionally ham) corpora for retraining in case you would drop the database.

I also recommend to abstain from training commercial mail (notices from e-shops, companies you done business with etc) as ham, unless they generate BAYES_999 score and you want it lower. I often train them as spam so those give uncertain BAYES_50 result.

Those mails resemble spam too much to be used for training.

I don't have lysdexia. The Dog wouldn't allow that.