On 2/17/2023 8:24 PM, joe a wrote:
Did a simple test today sending an email from a gmail account to two email accounts on my system.   The only difference was the email address, both were on the same "To:" line in the composed messages.

They receive wildly different BAYES scores.

as was mentioned, they were apparently tested under different user.

I want to add, that multiple similar messages can have invisible differences which can result into different BAYES results.

Just this week I noticed (at least) two phishing waves, training one e-mail resulted into pushing other e-mails' scores up to BAYES_999, while other still had BAYES_50 or BAYES_80.

Simply, we need more training.