A little heads-up from the MailOp mailinglist.

So is there anything that needs to be done to prevent false positives happening right after the shutdown?

-------- Doorgestuurd bericht --------
Onderwerp:      [mailop] SORBS Closing.
Datum:  Wed, 05 Jun 2024 10:36:58 +1000
Van:    Michelle Sullivan via mailop <mai...@mailop.org>
Antwoord-naar:  Michelle Sullivan <miche...@sorbs.net>
Aan:    mailop <mai...@mailop.org>

For those that haven't heard.  Proofpoint is retiring SORBS effective immediately(ish).

Zones will be emptied shortly and within a few weeks the SORBS domain will be parked on dedicated "decommissioning" servers.

I am being made redundant as part of the shutdown and my last day will be 30th June 2024.  I will be looking for new positions following that.

I would like to thank all the SORBS supporters over the years and Proofpoint for keeping it going for the community for the last 13 years.

Best regards,

Michelle Sullivan
SORBS.

--