On 2024-06-06 at 19:53:02 UTC-0400 (Thu, 6 Jun 2024 19:53:02 -0400)
J Doe <gene...@nativemethods.com>
is rumored to have said:

[...]

> Hi Rob and list,
>
> Speaking as a small user of SORBS via SpamAssassin 4.0, I assume the
> correct response to disable use of SORBS is to place the following in my
> local.cf file:
>
>     dns_query_restriction deny sorbs.net
>
> Is that correct and is there any additional portions of local.cf I need
> to configure so that I am no longer consulting SORBS ?

You do not even need to do that.

All SORBS-referencing rules were removed from the updates.spamasssassin.org
rules channel earlier this week. Scanning the latest deployed (by sa-update)
version r1918114 I see no surviving references to SORBS.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire