From: Ronan McGlue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 1:01 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: shared SQL DB

Hi all,
   running 2 spamd servers and want to share the BAYES DB between
them... so that one never gets too swayed and that both the servers are
contantly synced etc...

anybody currently running an SQL backend off multiple Spamd servers??
and if so care to part with some knowledge???

thanks
--
========

Regards