>There is no way you can prove in your message
>that it is not a spam run of 10,000.

If it wasn't personalized or very personalized, then that would be true.
However, there are a number of statements and questions that are specific to
your business and could not possibly have been computer generated that could
potentially be in such a hand typed e-mail... to a point where it would be
obvious that the message were hand-typed and impossible for it to be
computer generated.

Sure, I know that a few spammers have gotten pretty good at trying to make
their spam "look" hand-typed and personalized... but they will never get
anywhere near a true hand-typed e-mail that is very personalized and
specific to the recipient... and THAT is the kind of unsolicited e-mail I've
asked about today.

--Rob McEwen