Hi list,

Not sure if it's entirely on-topic, but at least I want to monitor it closely.

A while ago I implemented graylisting, which works quite well. But since 2 days ago I'm seeing loads of mails which are passing by the greylisting (so they are being sent again by a "real" mailserver).

Anybody knows if there is a new windows virus on the loose that retries to deliver mails? The mails are coming from all kinds of hosts, all kinds of countries but mostly from dialup or adsl accounts (so, not hijacked corporate mailservers).

Thanks!
K.