[...]
 > Shane - your listing has nothing to do with dynamic IPs. The
 > way you got
 > listed is that your server hit my high MX records when all
 > of my lower
 > MX records were working. What I'm still investigating is why that
 > happened. And it's a problem I intend to fix because I don't
 > want any
 > false positives in the list. Is there any reason your server
 > would try
 > MX records in an unusual order?

I don't know what his reason is but had I attempted to send mail to your
server last Friday I could easily have ended up hitting one of your higher
MXs. I had a problem with Verizon where I would loose my connection for
seconds to a min and everything would be fine for seconds to a min or two.
This went on for hours, it was like someone flicking a light switch. If exim
couldn't connect to your lower mx servers during one of these episodes it
would have rolled up the list as it should since Verizon has yet to inform
my mail server they are having transient network problems and to consider
any connection issues to be temporary and please try again.

Rick

believed to be clean.