Jim Maul escribió:
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On 30.07.07 13:25, Spamassassin List wrote:
Any idea for qmail?

if you excuse a big of irony, I'd say: drop it. There are many better
MTA's than qmail. There's imho much less worse solutions...

According to who, you?

He asked for a solution for qmail. If you do not know, it would be better to just not respond than to suggest he swap out his whole setup.

Thanks anyway.

LoL. qmail rocks.

That said, I use qmail -> simscan -> spamassassin.
Although in my case I silently drop spam at smtp time, simscan can be configured to reject and return the spam mail to the sender with an error message, which can be customized.

/regards