On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 10:03:30AM +0200, Rocco Scappatura wrote:
> It is possible to block the spam sent by GreetingCards.com which invites
> the receiver to access an URL and browse the ecard?
>
> I mean that spam which has subject similar to:
>
> You've received a greeting ecard from a Colleague!

Since we started using Clamav most (almost all) of those spam are
refused.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good
      courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed; for
      the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou
      goest."                        Joshua 1:9