cpayne wrote:
Guys,

I am not sure when this started but now every e-mail that comes on to my box has this score...

2.0 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
0.1 TO_CC_NONE             No To: or Cc: header

I use amavisd, spamassassin, and postfix. What rule set this? Why would every email be getting this.

Is there an old version of SpamAssassin or an old version of amavisd installed? I can't remember specific version combos that will cause this at 6am, but there are some non-current versions that will cause this.

Daryl