On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, cpayne wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I am not sure when this started but now every e-mail that comes on to my
> box has this score...
>
> 2.0 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
> -0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
> 0.1 TO_CC_NONE             No To: or Cc: header
>
> I use amavisd, spamassassin, and postfix. What rule set this? Why would
> every email be getting this.
>
> Chuck

Cannot tell for sure (I don't use amavisd) but that looks like something
is broken in the way that messages are being passed into the SA engine so
that it no longer 'sees' headers vs body part of the message.
The RFC message format is headers first, then a blank line then body.
So if something is feeding a blank line to SA -first- then the message,
SA will think that the message has no headers and -all- of it is "body".

Is there some way to collect telemetry on what is actually being fed into
the SA engine? Some amavisd option that is equivalent to running spamd
with the '-D' option?

#include <std_disclaimer.h>