cpayne schrieb:
Matthias Haegele wrote:
cpayne schrieb:
Guys,

I am not sure when this started but now every e-mail that comes on to my box has this score...

2.0 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers
0.1 TO_CC_NONE             No To: or Cc: header

I use amavisd, spamassassin, and postfix. What rule set this? Why would every email be getting this.

Perhaps you could show a complete message?
Maybe config errors (removed headers ...)?

Without further details it is hard to guess ...
Which versions you use ...

Chuck

Ok, this message is spam, but I think this what you are looking for, if not please let me know. But those lines are showing up in every email.

Perhaps the complete message would help more ...
(Your MUA should have a button or opportunity to show "Source Code" with Thunderbird its CTRL-U, here)

[Anatrim spam]

pts rule name              description
1.1 HTML_20_30             BODY: Message is 20% to 30% HTML
0.2 HTML_SHOUTING3         BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                           [score: 0.9974]

btw:
0.99 for Bayes_99 seems really low for me, but that depends on your policy ...

2.0 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
0.1 TO_CC_NONE             No To: or Cc: header

[...]

--
GrĂ¼sse/Greetings
MH