These figures are probably including DSNs to fake mail addresses, isn't it?

Now, such DSNs are to be regarded as SPAM from a server, but you can't count
them as spam in the overall: they are the sub-product of a spam message,
thereby counting them you would count the "originating" spam twice...

Which are your stats for rejected/discarded DSNs?

Giampaolo