Loren Wilton wrote:

Shame they didn't just block it so I woudln't have to!

Hehe - I've seen this happen before - e.g. messages from AOL and others with 'X-Spam-Flag: YES' in the headers, but not in this particular format. I now block these at SMTP time:

214-2.0.0 age=54139 (00 15:02:19)
214-2.0.0 004 CLIENTS=341510 (100.00%)
214-2.0.0 110 spamd-sender-marked-spam=16 (0.04%)

So it doesn't happen that often. I did try writing an SA header rule for these first, but it appears that SA strips out 'X-Spam-Flag' headers out before the rules are run.

Cheers,
Steve.