On Friday 14 December 2007 10:30 am, Loren Wilton wrote:
> > So it doesn't happen that often.  I did try writing an SA header rule for
> > these first, but it appears that SA strips out 'X-Spam-Flag' headers out
> > before the rules are run.
>
> SA Strips out X-Spam-* on the assumption that it previously added them.
> Previous to 3.0 it did this before the rules ran on the text.  Now I think
> you can still get to them with full rules, but I think they are still
> stripped from normal header rules.
>
> If you have something like procmail in the chain before SA you can change
> incoming X-Spam-* to something like X-PreviousSpam-* and end up with them
> present to scan.
>
>         Loren

I use a simple formail recipe in my .procmailrc which takes the X-Spam*
headers from my domains mail which is hosted elsewhere and changes it to:

The recipe is:

:0Wfh
*^To:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
| formail -i "X-Spam"

Tp -i headerfield Same as -A, except that any existing similar fields are
renamed by prepending an ``Old-'' prefix. If headerfield consists only of a
field-name, it will not be appended.

Don't know if this is what you're looking for or not.

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C