Hello Tom,

Am 2008-02-25 11:54:24, schrieb Tony Bunce:
> Sorry for the Off Topic thread but I'm at a loss.
>
> Is anyone else having issues sending mail to Yahoo?

I have since arround 5 weeks the same issues with <hotmail.com> rejecting
ANY messages as spam with unknown reason.

> I've filled out every form on the yahoo support site without any luck
> at all.  Anyone else seeing this problem or know of a way to get to a
> real person at yahoo?  There are a few reports online that yahoo has a

Same here with Hotmail.

I can not more reach any customers using Hotmail...

> paid support phone number that will fix the problem but no one list a
> phone number, and as much as I don't want to pay yahoo just to accept
> my messages  I'm running out  of options and the customer complaints
> are getting more frequent every day.

To let my customers know, that there is a problem, I reject the messages
from them with a reason and let them know, that they have to contact
"Hotmail" to get this problem solved...

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

+49/177/9351947    50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
+33/6/61925193     67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)