Mark Martinec wrote:

In a while I'll send a patch to the author.

That is noble, but apparently it doesn't have any effect.

When Botnet was known as RelayChecker I made a suggestion to the author. That suggestion was incorporated in the code.

For some reason I take that as an indicator that my suggestion did have an effect at that time, and that there is a possibility that my new suggestion also has an effect (depending on, among other things, what the author things about it).

I also seem to recall that the author gives credit (in some file included in the Botnet tar) to a whole bunch of people for suggestions and/or changes. Presumably at least some of those suggestions and/or changes did have some kind of effect on the plugin.

/Jonas

--
Jonas Eckerman, FSDB & Fruktträdet
http://whatever.frukt.org/