LuKreme wrote on Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:17:25 -0700:

> Second question is, can I use
> formail -s to split the mbox up and feed one message at a time to sa-
> learn? And if so, what is the syntax?  sa-learn seems to want a file

No, it works fine on maildirs, as a default.

and I just don't know if piping a few hundred messages at it from
> formail is going to work, or if setting up a procmail to pipe each
> message one at a time will work.

Just convert those mboxes to a dir and feed that. And let procmail deliver
to maildirs in the future (I think you can do that by adding a leading dot
in the recipe).

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany