On 28-Jan-2009, at 10:09, John Hardin wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, LuKreme wrote:
My shell users are still using mbox. I don't know how easy it would be to change them to Maildir.

You shouldn't have to. I don't. I run sa-learn across mbox training corpa every day. You *do* need to use the correct command-line option to sa-learn to tell it that it's working on an mbox file.

The trouble is sa-learn is dumping core.

/home $ for i in `ls`
.   do if test -s $i/Mail/SPAM; then
.     echo $i ;
. /usr/local/bin/sa-learn --spam --mbox --progress -u $i $i/Mail/ SPAM ;
.   fi
.   done

and it's dumping core on the large mailboxes even if I run the command singly on the specific SPAM mailbox.

--
Generalizations are always inaccurate.  -Mugsy