On Tuesday 24 February 2009, SM wrote:
>At 18:38 23-02-2009, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>The input line looks like this:
>>
>>To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)@gmail-pop.l.google.com
>
>Is your MTA or POP3 client adding the @gmail-pop.l.google.com at the
>end of that line?

Not that I know of.  Fetchmail occasionally squawks about a race in the
PEEK_MSG function, maybe a couple times a day.  ~/.procmailrc has no such
edit line in it.  Obviously it did come in through my gmail account.

>You could add a rule to catch the "no To-header" comment.

Humm, if it can't find the unlisted stuff in the same line...

Would this work?

:0:
*^*no To-header on input*
/dev/null