At 22:08 23-02-2009, Gene Heskett wrote:
Not that I know of.  Fetchmail occasionally squawks about a race in the
PEEK_MSG function, maybe a couple times a day.  ~/.procmailrc has no such
edit line in it.  Obviously it did come in through my gmail account.

The MSG_PEEK is used on sockets and that's where the race condition occurs.

Humm, if it can't find the unlisted stuff in the same line...

Your software may have added a line wrap.

:0:
*^*no To-header on input*
/dev/null

I haven't tested that recipe. It should work. You can enable the Procmail log file for debugging.

Regards,
-sm