On 17-Mar-2009, at 03:08, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
I still think it's much better to report them to habeas for spamming...

Why? My time is valuable, and I don't have any interest in being an unpaid volunteer for a commercial service. It's very simple, I don't see Habeas headers in legitimate email, and haven't for years. I see it in spam. I score it up. The score of -8.0 is ridiculous for something that is so easily forged. If they want their service to be of any value, they need to be far more vigilant. As it stands now, habeas is a pretty reliable spam indicator.

COI means confirmed opt-in. If you did subscribe

Which I didn't.

--
The voice of the majority is no proof of justice.