[Top-posting fixed]

On 28-May-2009, at 10:13, Dennis German wrote:
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
On Mittwoch 27 Mai 2009 LuKreme wrote
No, you are confused. This is common, lots of people are confused about this. This is why many people think the name needs to be changed to "Averaged Weight List" or something similar.

It needs another TLA (three letter acronym), or maybe more, whatever. Even
AHBSASWAWB, as written my Matt Kettler, would be better than AWL.

That would break any existing configuration. There's bugreport opened for
this (i commented today) and admins just SHOULD read the docs.

How 'bout a link from  HEAT   (  Heuristic Email Address Tracking )

AWL is probably here to stay as changing it would take too much work and cause confusion. I think a better solution would be to refer to it as the AvWL, which will obviously *not* mean "Auto".

--
Like the moment when the brakes lock/And you slide towards the big
        truck/You stretch the frozen moments with your fear