LuKreme,

I agree  that one should be able to read the mail headers, but unless
you knew to look there, you wouldn't really ever care to.  Especially
when wanting to unsubscribe.  I don't think it has ever come across my
mind to look there.  RFC's aside...a link at the bottom of the email
is the easiest.  I don't plan on unsubscribing so I don't really care,
but being bull headed is pointless in this case.

Curtis LaMasters
http://www.curtis-lamasters.com
http://www.builtnetworks.com