On Sat, 13 Jun 2009, Bill Landry wrote:

I just love these kinds of responses (talk about 5yo tantrums), as they
only server to prove my point about your credibility and the value of
your opinions.  Thank you!  :-)

truth hurts dont it landry, just like i tell those who "demand" extra capability from my projects, if you want it *right now* pay me for it and you'll get immediate attention, else tolerate what I've provided or fuck off and use something else, I lose no sleep either way, my life comes before no-life whinging fucking cry baby lamers like you.

Bill