On Thu, 11 Jun 2009, Kevin Parris wrote:

Well I suppose you could always take the product that you dislike so badly back
to the store and ask for a refund of your purchase price.  Sometimes it really
amazes me how much, and how severely, some people will gripe about free
products that exist only because other people volunteer their time to a project.

Exactly! Well said.

I'm sure John might be happier to stay awake later and work on it for a hour or so each night as a 'priority' *IF* Bill was willing to pay John for his time, but I suspect not somehow, as it is far easier to come on a mailing list and have a temper tantrum like an 5yo kid.

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers