On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 14:50 +0200, Paweł Tęcza wrote:
> Sorry, but it's not academic, because we are not talking only about spam
> messages received by Ibrahim. It's discussion about "BAD GOOD PENIS"
> spam at all. I agree that Subject header for that spams often includes
> sex-related words, but it's not a rule. For example, I received the
> spams with the following subject:
>
> Adultery: Probllems, People, and Pvain
> How to Esialy Find a 'Friend with Benefits'
> Boyfriend Hucnting: Where tjhe Men Are
> Kissjing Meets Your Pleasure Nseeds

On the other hand those subjects ALL contain deliberately misspelt
words. In addition, the message Jeremy Morton just put in pastebin trips
the recently published IMAGE_MISMATCH rule (actual image type doesn't
match its MIME header type), so if you were running similar rules that
may have raised the score enough. I have these scored at 1.0 and 1.5
respectively.

Martin