On Wed, 2009-06-17 at 22:16 +0930, Cory Hawkless wrote:
> The RBL is a good point, I'm only getting these when i turn of
> zen.spamhaus(For testing)
> BUT the emails i got did NOT have sex in the subject, "How To Give Her strong
> Harder Orgasms - 3 Spectaceular Tips To Make Her Beeg For More And More" is
> what i got

But there are certain words you would never expect to see in the
subjects of legitimate mail none the less unless you often get mail with
words like 'Orgasms' in it :-) If you do, please *share* your friends
with us all!

Seriously, the RBL's would have killed this, the missing hostname, the
hint that it is a 'user' ip connecting (not a legit mail server), the
key words - all could have been used by the MTA to drop this message on
the floor without troubling SA to scan it. Looking at the content of the
mail is the last resort - if it's got that far in to your system, the
spammer wins