OK - I can see what metrics you are trying to ascertain - I think. I'm
not sure that your test and real life are 'right'. For obvious reasons
I don't want to carry this one on via list - I would suggest you ask
Justin and I will be happy to give info on my local setup (this
assumes Justin can grab time away from toxic nappies/daipers)

There is a lot you can do to ameliorate load. On bad days my quad does
50 a second so it's doable. I will freely admit I have no clue quite
how this came to be, but it is (a case of having colleagues knowing
more than I do - for which I am eternally grateful; the usual culprits
know who they are)

Kind regards

Nigel