On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:39:44 +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas
<uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
> On 03.08.09 09:43, monolit wrote:
>> If you are so clever (because I am bad english speaker) you can explain
>> me
>> this problematics in my mail(po slovensky). Its problem for you? I
didnt
>> enough good materials about this theme in czech language.
>
> Well,
> - do not train on fake messages.

why not ?

> - do not modify bayes_min_*_num

why not ?

> - train on much spam and on much ham.

bayes just need to know as much samples on what is spam and what is not
spam, keep nham, nspam nearly equal is sign of good training imho

> you can apparently keep the trained corpus somewhere for later revision
(if
> you incorrectly trained anything) or Bayes DB refill if you loose it.

well it might be good advise but spam changes every day, also why spammers
have big succes pass in spamassassin

> I don't know if there's anything to translate.

maybe not

> you should understand that in any mail there are many tokens you don't
> even notice.

thats the point with bayes

--
Benny Pedersen