On Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:20:41 -0700 (PDT), monolit <xmull...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Question is logical.

so are google :)

> When SA learnt new spam/ham so SA have to write new info
> to the database and I think that database have to increase size.

no, my bayes db is around 150M, but all my mail is in webmail at 800M so
where is the rest in bayes ? :)

> If you have for example *.doc file and you modify it. You add several
words - *.doc
> will be bigger(increase his size).

if you use bayes on mysql and dump the data, then you see that it not just
add new words, it also count how much this word is seen in spam vs ham, and
all this words is not just words as we write them here, is encoded to
signatures that dont use that much room in the db

one example is you can try md5 sum your email address, it will be same
length everytime no matter how many chars you email have

--
Benny Pedersen