On 10/5/2009 9:42 PM, Thomas Mullins wrote:
We have been running Spamassassin for maybe eight years now.  But, my
coworkers do not like OpenSource.  So they have finally complained
enough that my boss is going to replace our reliable
FreeBSD/Spamassassin boxes.  They are planning on purchasing something
that runs ON Exchange. What a bummer.

this reminds me of an ex boss who once said "Open Source is useless because it doesn't have a GUI".

just keep a machine with your setup read to go.. for the day when their Exchange explodes (hello GFI!!!).

good luck